19 February 2012

It's good to be Zoe

I think that if I am every reincarnated, I want to come back as Zoe.  She has a truly ideal life.  Let me give you an example of what I mean by giving you her detailed weekend activities:

Saturday:

  • 9am Basketball game attended by Rob, Ima (aka Marcy's Mom), and me.  They didn't win the game, but it was a well-played game.  Her best friend is on her team so they got to hang out as well.  
  • Doughnuts immediately after the game supplied thoughtfully by the coaches since it was the last game of the season.
  • 12:30 go to her cousin's birthday party.  She may have been the oldest kid there, but it did not stop her from running around and having a great time.  Cake, goody bag, etc.
  • 4pm we dropped her off at my Dad's so she could go ice skating and then to dinner with him.
  • Dinner was followed up with frozen yogurt.
Sunday:
  • Sleep late
  • Go out shopping with me for a birthday present for another cousin and leave the store with new jeans, new t-shirt, and a (very pretty!) dress for a wedding we are attending in June. 
  • Go out to lunch with Rob and me.
  • Spend afternoon playing Poptropica (her favorite video game)
  • Going to see the movie Hugo tonight.
I'm afraid I've spoiled her completely rotten.  The upside is that when you ask her, she freely admits she has a great life.  At least for now.  I know when she turns 13 or so, she'll no longer agree, but let's hope by 23 she remembers all this great stuff.  

No comments: