- The ability to suspend time for the purpose of reading. As long as I was reading something, time would stop and I could continue reading for as long as I desired without being interrupted, falling asleep, or even getting hungry.
- The ability to make children fall asleep and stay asleep for what would be a normal and appropriate length of time. At night that would mean 10 hours or so and mid-day that would be about 2 hours.
- The ability to eat calorie-rich delicious foods without the terrible side-effects of weight gain. (This had to be included.)
- The ability to regulate temperature in indoor settings. Mother Nature is free to continue to control the outdoors, but I would like to set the temperature when I am inside.
- Perfect spelling and grammar at all times. I'm not saying I want stiff and formal speech or writing, but it really drives me crazy when I realize I've said something grammatically incorrect or I've written something with a spelling error.
11 July 2007
If Super-Powers were widely available
I'm not sure what exactly started me on this train of thought, but I've been thinking lately about Super-Powers I would like to have. Yes, there are the obvious ones like flying or x-ray vision or mind-reading, but lets say those are all taken and any"evil" powers do not apply. Here are some I'd like to have: