Here's a taste of what's been making me want to dive under the duvet:
- Zoe was sent home from school on Monday at Noon because she was not feeling well and had a sore throat. This progressed into a fever by Monday night.
- Monday night was the first night of Passover and Seder attendance was required along with cooking. I didn't have too much to prepare -- just macaroons, but it added another thing to do into an already busy and shortened work day.
- No school for Zoe on Tuesday because she was still running a fever at 3AM when she woke up crying. (Which also = no sleep for Mom that night.)
- It feels like up until this afternoon it has rained for 40 days and 40 nights.
- Work meeting frustrations too long and ridiculous and uninteresting to expound upon.
- Easter planning/family nonsense.
- Issuing performance reviews to all my direct reports had to be completed this week
- After a midday visit to the pediatrician it turns out Zoe's illness is most likely strep throat and she definitely can't go to school again tomorrow which will basically mean she has missed the entire week because, of course, school is closed Friday for Good Friday.