28 January 2007

Working Parent Magazine

I used to be a Parenting magazine subscriber, but I recently canceled my subscription because I find that more and more it is focussed only on stay-at-home moms. Somehow the magazine came up in conversation with my husband the other day and he was surprised when I told him that I had canceled and after I explained the reasons, he said I should start my own magazine and call it Working Mother. I told him there already was a magazine by that name.

Then he suggested I call it Working Parent. It really is a good idea. There is very little in the way of magazines and parenting resources that cater to the two working parent family. I would be really into something like that.

Unfortunately, I told my husband, I am too busy working to start a magazine!

No comments: