31 August 2005

Blogging about work

Looks like Jeremy Blachman, the not-so-anonymous lawyer, has been reading the same issue of People magazine that I recently read. His editorial in today's NY Times is all about why he thinks it should be OK to blog about certain things about work. Actually, in my opinion, it was kind of a fluff peice that didn't do much besides state some obvious points. I think he only got published because he was recently outed as being the author of the famous blog, Anonymous Lawyer. It was a strange editorial to find on the same page with Maureen Dowd and editorials about New Orleans, but it did make me chuckle to think this guy used the same source as me.

Of course, I read that little editorial at work today and I managed to hold off writing about it until I got home.

No comments: