04 February 2007

A great baby gift

If you're looking for a great baby gift, I have just the thing...Pampers gift certificates! I was given these when Zoe was born, I've given this gift a couple of times now and I am just about to give it again. It is always well received. I know I loved it. No, it's not the most personal or sentimental gift, but it is incredibly useful and helpful.

The gift certificates are good for any kind of Pampers and are available in 1 month supply to 2 year supply. A 1 month supply equals 4 packs of diapers. Believe me with all the expenses of a new baby, even a one month supply is really nice to have. The recipient gets a booklet of coupons that can be used anywhere diapers are sold. You simply bring the diapers and the coupon to the register and the entire price of the diapers is taken off your bill.

No comments: