15 July 2010

China Dina: A Restaurant Review

The other day Zoe and her friend Samantha were playing restaurant and I was invited to dine at their establishment, China Dina.

I entered and was immediately seated at a low, but cozy table for two which had no chairs, but instead a pillows for seating. My place setting consisted of paper folded napkins and a piece of paper plate. Table decorations were kitschy cool including a lava lamp drawing and a bottle of some kind of purple "goo."

Each menu was hand-crafted (mine is pictured to the left) and featured an amazing array of dining options.

Food:
Wheat Thins
Carrots
Celery
Apples
Fish
Lobster


Drinks:
Water
Milk
Hawaiian Punch
Coke

Desserts:
Candy
Chocolate bars
Cookies

With all those choices, I didn't know what to order, but I ultimately decided on Wheat Thins and Lobster with Water followed by Candy for dessert.

I cannot remember being served a more interesting meal.

No comments: