30 September 2011

Halloween Costumes

It's that time of year when a young mind's fancy turns to thoughts of candy and most of all costumes. What a big decision that costume is.   In fact, Zoe has been contemplating her costume since about November 1, 2010. She is still firmly undecided, but I've been keeping track of her ideas since spring.  First came the barbarian. I have no idea where this came from.  Then it was all about Artemis. This was an idea I could get behind because she is so into Greek mythology. We even bought a plastic bow and arrow set over the summer.  Next up was a Viking. Another idea that I have no idea about.  The next strong contender, so strong that I almost ordered part of this costume, was an M&M dressed as rapper Eminem. Since Zoe doesn't even know a single Eminem song, I am completetly clueless on where this idea came from. She seemed so committed to it. Until last night... When she informed me she wanted to be a Mixed Martial Arts fighter. Really? I was hoping yo buy a costume this weekend, but now I'm not so sure. 

3 comments:

Emily Barton said...

Decisions, decisions... (personally, I'm rooting for the Eminem M&M).

Loi said...

Hmmm...I like the idea of the mixed martial arts costume....

www.laestetica.com.ph

HT said...

wait til the 27th...