- It is OK to say no. When you only have about 3 free hours in a week and someone invites you to do something you're not that crazy about doing, it is OK to just say no. Well, no thank you is generally more appropriate.
- It is possible to spend multiple workdays simply answering emails as they come in. At the end of those days you are exhausted, but feel you've accomplished exactly nothing.
- Jellybeans can be taken medicinally.
- Rob is completely capable of getting Zoe where she needs to go with the things she needs to have.
- Smartphones can feel like anchors.
- When someone else is making dinner, just sit down and be happy about it, don't even ask what you're having.
- Good friends are incredibly understanding about these kind of epic work situations. Families are too. Even Zoes.
Speaking of Zoe, there's so much to say about that incredible girl, but I'll save that for a well thought out post. Tonight, as I finally feel like I've returned to the land of the living and not perpetually working, I wanted to get something up on this blog for posterity.