05 March 2008

5 Things

I was tagged by Lisa for this one...

Here are the rules:

1. List five kind things you do for yourself.

2.List five kind things you do for your closest friend, partner or child.

3.List five kind things you have done for a stranger.

4. Have fun!

5. Tag five people.


1. Five things I do for myself
- Exercise
- Buy myself really nice handbags
- Get manicures
- Read
- Take long, leisurely showers on the weekends

2. Five things I do for my closest friend, partner or child.
- Remember birthdays
- Laundry
- Buy candy they like
- Tell them I love them
- Be thoughtful of what is important to them

3. Five things I have done for a stranger.
- Saved their place in line at the grocery store
- Picked up something they dropped
- Given them a diaper and wipes for their child
- Let them cut in front of me in traffic
- Paid their toll

Tagging: Musings from the Sofa, Telecommuter Emily, Reading Nook Chris, Karen, & Tracie

Thanks Lisa!

No comments: