Today is my 9th wedding anniversary therefore I give you 9 things about my marriage:
1. It has been a lot of laughs and not too much tears.
2. It has been a lot of pizza and some champagne.
3. Neither of us cook or clean much, but I clean more and he cooks more.
4. He can still surprise me (in a good way) and I think I still surprise him occasionally.
5. There was a time about 5 years ago when I wasn't sure we would make it. I'm glad we got through that time and it makes me more confident that if (when) bad times come again, we'll get through that too.
6. We still hold hands all the time.
7. On weekends we often have to make sure we're not dressed in the same outfit (i.e. jeans and a black shirt).
8. We're the only people we don't bore with endless talk of Zoe and we do spend an awful lot of time talking about her -- or watching her sleep.
9. I love him more than I did on our wedding day.