- 9am Basketball game attended by Rob, Ima (aka Marcy's Mom), and me. They didn't win the game, but it was a well-played game. Her best friend is on her team so they got to hang out as well.
- Doughnuts immediately after the game supplied thoughtfully by the coaches since it was the last game of the season.
- 12:30 go to her cousin's birthday party. She may have been the oldest kid there, but it did not stop her from running around and having a great time. Cake, goody bag, etc.
- 4pm we dropped her off at my Dad's so she could go ice skating and then to dinner with him.
- Dinner was followed up with frozen yogurt.
- Sleep late
- Go out shopping with me for a birthday present for another cousin and leave the store with new jeans, new t-shirt, and a (very pretty!) dress for a wedding we are attending in June.
- Go out to lunch with Rob and me.
- Spend afternoon playing Poptropica (her favorite video game)
- Going to see the movie Hugo tonight.
I'm afraid I've spoiled her completely rotten. The upside is that when you ask her, she freely admits she has a great life. At least for now. I know when she turns 13 or so, she'll no longer agree, but let's hope by 23 she remembers all this great stuff.