29 November 2005

ADD day

All day today I felt like I had ADD. I would start one thing, get distracted by something else, and on and on not really getting any one thing completed until I couldn't take any more and just shut down my computer and left at 4:56pm. It just wasn't even worth waiting the extra 4 minutes. Nothing good would have come of it.

My guess is it was the fault of the Godiva chocolate that arrived at my office today. 3 huge golden boxes full. I had 2 or 3 pieces. I'm not a big fan of truffles -- they are too much for me, but I do flip for the cherry cordials. The Godiva ones are good, of course, but in truth I would rather have the Cello Chocolate Cherries that appear in CVS this time of year. I think I prefer the fake chocolate and the fake liquor to the real stuff. That's probably a little pathetic, but what can you do. I'm just a little white trash at heart. The Godiva caramels, however, cannot be beat.

Perhaps I better skip the grande latte tomorrow?

No comments: