17 December 2007

Manic Monday

Manic Monday for December 17:

What is your idea of a perfect romantic evening?
A warm Spring night in NYC that starts out with drinks outdoors somewhere -- preferably a balcony of a bar high above the city, followed by a delicious dinner with plenty of wine and concluded with a long, leisurely hand-holding walk around the city. (That describes the first date I had with my husband.)

Imagine you had to take part in the winter Olympics. What sport would you do? (Here's a link to the official sports, in case you need help.)
The luge! I have always wanted to try the luge. It looks like so much fun! I have contemplated trips to Lake Placid just to try luge. If only it weren't so darn cold there.

What's something that people do in traffic that really bothers you?
Read. It drives me completely insane to see someone holding a book or a magazine while driving. As my friend Becky says, when you're driving, it's not down time.

No comments: