22 August 2008

Tracie will love this!

I was just catching up with Emily's blog where she had a very accurate post about the lack of activity in the blogosphere right now. Check it out for yourself. The best part about the post is the quiz at the end called "What Font are You?" I, of course, had to click right through and find out for myself ...



You Are Helvetica



Your life is ultra modern and ultra streamlined.

You don't get bogged down in details or decoration.



You like to think that you're the epitome of style and taste.

People either totally get you - or they think you're boring and generic.



I would say that sounds about right except for the details and decoration part. I am not a knick knack person, but details definitely make a difference to me. Overall, however, I must admit I am proud to be considered Helvetica.

2 comments:

Emily Barton said...

I'd say it's about right, too. I mean, look at those shoes you bought! But boring and generic? Never!

tracie valentino said...

I DO love this!!! I am Courier New, which--while the description is pretty spot on--I'd like to think that if I were a font, I'd be something much more sassier and fun.

But that's just the design snob in me :)