- I was finally able to catch a photo of one half of the cardinal couple that frequent my bird feeder. This is Ruby:
Her mate, Carmine, is still camera shy.
- Zoe was into crazy outfits this week. Yes those are socks on her hands, and yes that is her underwear over her pants.
- Chief likes to sleep on the floor next to my side of the bed with his "baby." He is probably the best dog, ever.
- We had another visit from the Tooth Fairy this week. Zoe lost her first top tooth and now has that jack-o-lantern look!
- Yes, you may have noticed there are no pictures of Rob this week. He's been too busy working his crazy summer schedule to participate in any of my photo shoots, but I will share that my excellent friend Heather has started a hysterical new blog called Rob hates blogs about him. Anyone out there who wants author rights, let me know.
19 June 2009
Friday's Lessons Learned: A Week in Photos
This week I am too lazy and exhausted to write full bullet points so I am relying on pictures. We all know how many words they are worth, right?