Zoe now can:
- Open the car door, get herself into the car, put on her seatbelt and close the car door without any help. Those of you who don't have kids can't imagine what a relief that is and those of you that do, I am sure you know.
- Go to the restroom at restaurants without me.
- Wash her own hair and body in the shower without any help.
- Clear her dishes from the table (not that she does it all the time).
- Pick out clothes and put them on -- and sometimes the clothes even match.
- Find the shows she wants to watch on TV.
- Read her own bedtime story (in truth she goes back and forth on this -- sometimes she reads and sometimes I do).
(I had to use the bullet points because I skipped my usual Friday post.)