07 July 2009
I'm pleased and flattered to report that I've recieved a Meme/Award from a fellow blogger, ModernMom.
To accept this award, I must list 7 personality traits about myself and I must pass this award onto 7 other blogs that deserve such fine recognition for the personalities that they share with the blogging world.
7 personality traits:
1. I am a planner. I make social plans, I make sure to get driving directions, I buy travel books or read online when I am going someplace new. I generally like to think ahead about most things I do.
2. I am very loyal. Friends to the end kind of loyal. But sometimes beyond reason loyal winding me up quite hurt and disappointed.
3. I am shy. I am not quiet, but I am shy. I don't do well meeting or talking to strangers. I find it quite stressful just to call someone I don't know. I will often try to compensate by pretending to be quite confident, but inside I am all kinds of uncomfortable.
4. I try to find the bright side. I complain yes, but most of the time I try to focus on the good things and be happy for those things. I try to put the bad stuff in perspective.
5. I am not patient. When I want something or I want to know something, I want it NOW.
6. I am not serious. I would almost always rather laugh and joke around than be serious and have serious conversations. I was the kid in class with the smart remarks.
7. I am open to trying new things in just about any area except trying new foods. I have worked at being more open with food over the last several years and have come a long way, but no one would ever call me an adventurous eater.