15 March 2011

Tuesday Shoesday: Sandals?

So, it is finally March which means I can allow myself to start thinking about warmer weather and, of course, sandals! In the past few days I've done some clicking around on my favorite shoe sites and I have to say I'm underwhelmed with what I have seen so far. Here is a montage of what seems to be out there:


I have to say I'm over all of these looks. Been there, done that, and in the case of the Dr. Scholls, even twisted the ankle. Now what? No sandal purchase to look forward to this year? Luckily I am on a limited budget so I won't feel too desperate, but still, there has to be something. I guess I'll force myself to keep looking...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. That is not a good collection. There must be something better out there.

Emily Barton said...

I say I think I'm just going to keep strapping on last year's sandals. I haven't found anything yet(other than Jimmy Choo, of course) that is calling my name.