Trolling around the internet this evening, I got this idea here and I really liked it so here goes: (Zoe and the internet just have to go without saying.)
Yes, it probably is addictive, but I don't care because I love it and use it multiple times per day and I'm not sorry.
2. Coffee. Duh.
3. My iPhone. I rarely go anywhere without it. I love it more than any gadget I have ever had and I have had a lot of gadgets and given them a lot of love.
4. Clinique All About Eyes concealer. Without it I would be frequently mistaken for a raccoon.
5. Email. Sad, but true fact is I would have no friends if it weren't for email. I am simply horrible at picking up the phone to talk. I am just not good at chatting, but if you email me, I will email you back.
6. Reading. What else would I even do with that time? I have no idea. (Notice I didn't say books. I am all about eBooks and e-reading at last.)
7. Ice Cream. Yes, I love candy, but my most favorite treat is ice cream. I would give up candy for ice cream almost every time.
8. The Gym. I should hope so given my love of ice cream and candy, but also I am just plain addicted to working out. I would not make it through the week without the stress release that a good workout can be. I go to the gym or the Pilates studio 5 to 6 times per week, no fooling.
9. Sirius Satellite Radio. Or as I like to call it, crack-radio. I've had Sirius in my car for the past 7 years and I really can't imagine how I would go back to listening to the regular radio ever again. Forget CDs or iPods too. Sirius is the only way to travel. Plus, since starting to work from home, I also can listen while I work via their website. It's just awesome listening and I have discovered so much great music because of it.
10. Rob. Maybe I should have listed him with the obvious, but just in case, you should all know that, crazy as he is, he really helps me stay sane. I couldn't love him more.