06 June 2011

Ten Things I Can't Do Without

Trolling around the internet this evening, I got this idea here and I really liked it so here goes: (Zoe and the internet just have to go without saying.)

1. Chapstick.

Yes, it probably is addictive, but I don't care because I love it and use it multiple times per day and I'm not sorry.

2. Coffee.  Duh.

3.  My iPhone.  I rarely go anywhere without it.  I love it more than any gadget I have ever had and I have had a lot of gadgets and given them a lot of love.

4.  Clinique All About Eyes concealer.  Without it I would be frequently mistaken for a raccoon.


5. Email.  Sad, but true fact is I would have no friends if it weren't for email.  I am simply horrible at picking up the phone to talk.  I am just not good at chatting, but if you email me, I will email you back.

6. Reading.  What else would I even do with that time?  I have no idea.  (Notice I didn't say books.  I am all about eBooks and e-reading at last.)

7. Ice Cream.  Yes, I love candy, but my most favorite treat is ice cream.  I would give up candy for ice cream almost every time.




8.  The Gym.  I should hope so given my love of ice cream and candy, but also I am just plain addicted to working out.  I would not make it through the week without the stress release that a good workout can be.  I go to the gym or the Pilates studio 5 to 6 times per week, no fooling.

9.  Sirius Satellite Radio.  Or as I like to call it, crack-radio.  I've had Sirius in my car for the past 7 years and I really can't imagine how I would go back to listening to the regular radio ever again.  Forget CDs or iPods too.  Sirius is the only way to travel.  Plus, since starting to work from home, I also can listen while I work via their website.  It's just awesome listening and I have discovered so much great music because  of it.


10.  Rob.  Maybe I should have listed him with the obvious, but just in case, you should all know that, crazy as he is, he really helps me stay sane.  I couldn't love him more.

2 comments:

OSeƱorita said...

One thing I can't do without from your lists is coffee. I think I would not function without my 2 cups of coffee a day.

Courtney said...

I'm totally with you on coffee, the iphone and ice cream! I hope to be with you on the gym once again too although I'm struggling finding time to fit that in with working and new mom duties...really need to find the time though!