21 April 2005

Anwar, the tribe has spoken

I was so pleased by the outcome of yesterday's American Idol results show. I am a die-hard Idol watcher and there is something I haven't liked about Anwar from the start. To be sure, the man can sing, but there is something disingenuous about him. I can't quite put my finger on it. His singing always left me cold and I am glad I won't have to watch him anymore. I'm sure he has a bright future in the music world, but doubtfully as a pop star. He's too much of a goody-two-shoes.

Now American Idol is down to the final 6. I love that show and am going to be so sad when it is over for another season. Pathetic as it sounds, I really look forward to it every week. There's just not that much else out there that I really enjoy watching these days.

Speaking of American Idol, can you believe Ryan Seacrest got a star on the Walk of Fame??? Is he really that famous? I'm not so sure we're going to remember his name once Idol is cancelled. But what do I know?

No comments: