14 July 2005

One of those mornings

Did you ever have one of those mornings when every little thing pissed you right off? Yeah, me too. This morning, in fact. Husband and child could do no right and things are not much better at the office.

I knew I was in trouble when I wanted to smash all of the dishes in the dishwasher onto the floor because my husband's technique for loading the thing was getting to me. It's as if he throws the dishes, etc. right in there and doesn't even try for any kind of logical placement or efficiency. At least I had enough clarity to recognize the complete disproportion in my anger level to his lack of skill at loading a dish washer and kept my mouth shut thus avoiding a morning yelling match. That would not have helped my mood.

Going now to try and find solace and soothing in another cup of coffee and a cranberry-orange muffin...

No comments: