08 July 2005

Salt and Vinegar Potato Chips

Anyone who knows me even a little knows what a candy-holic I am. Not to be confused with a choco-holic. I like chocolate, but I also gotta have my pure sugar like Mike & Ikes or Good & Plenty or Circus Peanuts. And I gotta have it on a daily basis.

However, when I am really down there is one snack I crave -- Salt and Vinegar Potato Chips. They are good to the point of total addiction. Not only are they mood elevating, they are also helpful in relieving PMS and DMS (during ...) symptoms. I was first introduced to S&V chips by my college roommate. She changed my life when she got me to put down the pint of Ben & Jerry's Sweet Cream and Cookies and instead munch on some S&V chips. By the time I had reached the bottom of the bag my fingers were greasy, the corners of my mouth were burning, and I felt a whole lot better about being dumped or waiting for the phone to ring or something. I can't remember the crisis, but I have never forgotten the chips.

Needless to say, I am currently enjoying a bag of S&V chips now. Later I will curse myself for the grease and crumbs accumulating on my keyboard...

No comments: