04 February 2008

Manic Monday

M.M. for Feb. 4

Is there anything too serious to joke about? If so, what falls into that category for you?
To me there is nothing too serious to joke about. The harder, more serious the situation the more I tend to deal with it with humor. It is my defense mechanism and it is my comfort when things get rough. That being said, I do recognize that not everyone feels the same as me and try to be sensitive.

Would you rather be a tortured genius or a happy simple-minded person? Why?
Tortured genius because I'd always rather know and do and create and over-think than sit back and accept.

A dear friend or family member has a terminal illness and is in agony. He/she wants you to help him/her die. What would you do?
I would help. It would not be easy for me, but I would do it. I think people have a right to their dignity even when they are dying.

1 comment:

Emily Barton said...

Well, good thing I didn't do this Manic Monday, my answers would have made everyone think I was just copying you.