25 February 2008

Manic Monday

A new Manic Monday:

How did you celebrate your last birthday?
I had a really good birthday this year that included 2 rather nice celebrations. I had a spa day which included a facial, manicure, and pedicure with my good friend Becky and then I had dinner with my family which ended with ice cream cake. Yum!

What's the last thing you bought yourself, just for fun?
That question is pathetically easy to answer in my case because I love to shop. On Thursday of last week I bought myself a little plaid wallet from J.Crew (which looks kind of like this, but is a wallet not a make-up bag) while out for my lunch time stroll. It is rather dangerous working so close to many nice stores.

What would the child you once were think of the adult you have become?
Wow, that is a good question. I guess it would depend on which version of me as a child you were asking. I think under 10 year old me would like the adult I have become. I think child me would think I was a pretty good Mom who liked to do fun stuff. Child me would like to hang out at my house. If you asked the over 10 year old me, I think that might be a slightly different story. I think that version of me might be a little disappointed to find me working in an office 9 to 5 and not doing something much more creative.

No comments: