07 January 2008

Manic Monday

Just getting it in under the wire tonight.

What was the last thing you regret buying?
My current car. It is a Jeep Grand Cherokee and technically I didn't buy it, I leased it, but either way I'm stuck with it right now and I really don't like it. The only good thing about it is the satellite radio. I had the same car before, but they change the body in 2007 and the changes have not been good for me. In general I find the car difficult to drive and sometimes uncomfortable. Not to mention the fact that I hate what a gas guzzler it it. Oh how I long for a Prius! Just 2 long years to go...

If you had a crystal ball that could tell you the truth about any one thing you wished to know about yourself, life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know?
Wow, that is a tough question. Honestly, besides the Powerball numbers I think I'd rather it all be a surprise. To know about something good happening takes away the joy and to know about something bad just makes it worse. So, give me the numbers for the next 300 million Powerball and I'd be thrilled.

How do you know when you're in love?
Another toughie. In the beginning I think it is when that person is the last thing you think of at night before falling asleep and the first thing you think of when waking. Same goes when you're suffering a broken heart. After that point, love changes and I think it is different for everyone.

No comments: