I found this one over at Emily's bar, I mean blog.
1. What’s your favorite drink?
It often depends on the weather or the food, but Vodka Tonic with lime always works for me.
2. Do you prefer red or white wine?
In general I prefer red.
3. Do you prefer dark or pale ale?
In that case, I prefer diet coke. Beer of every variety just turns my stomach. I can't stand the smell or the taste and it doesn't agree with me at all.
4. What was the worst hangover you ever had?
It was after a night of many El Rio Grande happy hour margaritas that never progressed to actual dinner. (Those of you who have been to El Rio Grande on 38th Street know how strong those margaritas are. Those of you who haven't been, please proceed with caution if you ever find yourself at that establishment.) I didn't even get home that late, but by the time I did I knew I was in trouble. A stomach full of strawberry margarita and not much else is not good. I was sick most of the night. The next day I went to work and my boss, who knew immediately that I was hung over told me that I should have called out sick. I was embarrassed, but she was right. My head hurts just thinking about it.
5. Would you describe yourself as a mean drunk, a happy drunk, or a maudlin drunk?
Definitely a happy drunk.
6. Are you a two-fisted drinker or a light-weight?
Complete light-weight except for once in a blue moon when I can drink like a fish, barely feel it, and be completely fine the next day. Obviously, the stars have to be perfectly aligned for that to happen.
7. Do you drink while reading?
Not usually. I like to talk when I'm drinking.
8. Reading what makes you want to drink?
Raymond Carver short stories or Richard Russo novels.
9. Which favorite fictional character of yours has got to be an alcoholic?
Most of Raymond Carver's and Richard Russo's.
10. Which fictional character would you most like to bar hop with?
Delysia LaFosse from Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day. I can just imagine the amazing bars she would know about, the fabulous clothes we would wear, the handsome men we would meet.
11. What’s your favorite scene from a movie involving drink?
The scene in Sideways where Paul Giamatti's character says: No, if anyone orders Merlot, I'm leaving. I am NOT drinking any fucking Merlot!
12. Watching what movie makes you want to drink?
The SpongeBob Square Pants Movie. Do I need to explain?
OK, I have to go now so I have time to stop and buy wine on my way home...